The Port of Davisville offers 4,500 linear feet of berthing space, consisting of two piers (each 1,200 feet in length), a bulkhead, 32 ft controlling depth - mean low water (MLW), on-dock rail, and a 46 acre lay down area.
The Port of Davisville is located at 2574 Davisville Road North Kingstown, RI 02852.
Latitude: 41° 36’ 43” N Longitude: 71° 24’ 17” W
See what is happening at the Port of Davisville:
- No harbor maintenance fee;
- Secure access;
- Sheltered harbor;
- No docking delay; and
- One day closer to Europe than any other port south of Rhode Island.
Requirements and Port Tariffs
- The Port of Davisville is a border entry point and is designated Foreign Trade Zone #105.
- Use of the Port of Davisville is governed by the rules, regulations, conditions, commodity rates and/or charges set forth in the Terminal Tariff No. 017. QDC is proposing to amend the current Terminal Tariff No. 017 and has filed the necessary documents with the Secretary of State effective January 27, 2014. The open comment period will end February 26, 2014. The changes to the tariff can be viewed here or by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Use of the port requires the filing of a Berth Application.
- Staging of cargo and equipment also requires the filing of a Pier Loading Permit Application.
Heavy Equipment and General Cargo Pickup
- Please contact the Port Operations Office at (401) 294-2639 to make arrangements to pick up any machinery, equipment or cargo from the Port of Davisville.
- Please be advised that payment must be made in advance by wire transfer, money order or certified bank check made payable to the Quonset Development Corporation. Visa and Master Card are also accepted (additional 5% charge for all credit card payments).
- Pickup must be made Monday through Friday between the hours of 9am and 4pm.