RFQ / RFP / Bids
2017-001 Invitation to Bid Cross Park Avenue Extension, North Davisville
QDC is soliciting bids for the construction of about 525 LF of roadway on new alignment. Work will also include but is not limited to construction of new full depth pavement structure over new gravel borrow base and preparing and grading the sub base. The project also includes the installation of sanitary and storm water drainage utility systems, click here to view ITB. Pre-bid meeting February 14th at 10am, bids due February 21st at 2pm, public opening. Electronic files can be obtain by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org, a CD with PDF files can be pick up at the office at no cost, or hard copies are also available at the office for a cost of $100.00 per set. Eleven (11) bids received and are under review:
- Narragansett Improvements, Providence $251,742.25
- John Rocchio Corp, Smithfield $399,300.00
- Pawtucket Hot Mix Asphalt, Pawtucket $306,240.80
- East Coast Landscaping, Portsmouth $332,000.00
- JH Lynch & Sons, Peace Dale $397,331.00
- Lucena Brothers, Woonsocket $352,703.00
- D'Ambra Construction, Warwick $297,885.00
- T. Miozzi, North Kingstown $456,823.50
- Beausoleil Brothers, $295,000.00
- Key Corp, North Kingstown $276,797.75
- Cardi Corp, Warwick $389,821.05
2017-002 Request for Proposals Geotechnical Investigation for Infrastructure Improvements Pier 2 at the Port of Davisville
QDC is seeking a qualified Geotechnical Engineering Firm to develop and implement a Geotechnical Investigation Program for the design of the Infrastructure Improvement Program for Pier 2 at the Port of Davisville. The responding firms shall have experience performing geotechnical investigations for similar heavy-civil marine projects, including the preparation of Geotechnical Data Reports. Click here to view project summary. Proposals are due no later than 2PM on February 10, 2017. To obtain a complete proposal package email email@example.com.Five proposals were received and are under review:
Contract awarded to GZA GeoEnvironmental, Inc.
- Paul B. Aldinger & Associates, Inc.
- GEI Consultants
- GZA GeoEnvironmental, Inc.
- Pare Corporation
- Terracon Consultants